Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Pride
Why is it that we as humans want to react to hurtful situations initially with pride, envy, revenge and all those sort of other bad qualities. I know on the surface and deep down that I am supposed to act out of love, and it's what I want to act out of because I do love people. But only after prayer and with the help of God am I able to do it, never on my own. I feel like in order to get closure with people who have hurt me I in turn need to hurt them. Maybe that is why God brought me David, hes so rational it makes me sick. Thanks Browers for raising such a softie. I don't ever initially react, but I am guilty of thinking about it. Does this make me a bad person? I am really nice, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think you're nice. and there's nothing wrong with being mad, or hurt. the important thing is that you are working toward forgiveness. it doesn't have to happen instantly, but it DOES need to happen eventually.
i think you are doing a great job of it. these things take time, and you are progressing a lot quicker than anyone could have expected from you.
Post a Comment