Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hide and Seek

I can't find my feelings, if you have seen them please return them to me soon. For the past few weeks I have been completely numb to any emotion. I can't cry, or get overly excited...anything. Where did they all go? I think I'm just to exhausted to feel anymore. How can I regain my emotions? I also am not as concerned for other people's feelings as much as I usually am either and it hurts me, but I can't find words to say to make them right. Help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you left them over here a couple weeks ago. you never came back for them...so i threw them out.
i'm sooo sorry. i didn't think you wanted them back.

Sarah Hamilton said...

don't have any good solution for you other than time, but i know sometimes it helps to know that other people have been there too.

and sometimes the worst part isn't when no emotions come, but when they ALL come out and you have no control. i hope you get to skip over that part. :)

hope you had a merry Christmas!

in His grace
sarah kendel