Friday, December 8, 2006

Decisions

Today I completed everything that needed to be done for school in Waco. Now it is time to sit back and wait a week or two and see what happens. I'm very anxious, excited, and scared all at once to find out if this is the place I need to be this coming year. I have thought in the past that I was making the right decision and sometimes it ends up being the wrong one. So I'm not sure if I will ever really know. And as much as I'm feeling it will be a step forward in my life, it may be a step back. Please pray for me that I will make the right decision. And if this is the place for me...will I be strong enough to truly be on my own once and for all?

3 comments:

mallory alison said...

holy crap!!! waco?!

i mean, not to sway your decision... but that is only an hour and a half away from me....

in case you needed one more thing to add to the plus column..

love you!

and definately consider yourself prayed for.

Anonymous said...

well you know how i would vote.
i'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

you going to be going to school in waco?? thats cool!!! ill add ya to my prayer list!!! =D hope all is well!!