Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Silence
Sometimes we get so distracted by the world and forget about the gift of silence. One day I got tired of the ring tone on my phone and decided to put it on silent for a little while...a little while turned into a month. Don't get me wrong, I still answer my phone when it's around and vibrating, but not hearing that dumb ring tone is amazing. People get so attached to their cell phones like something amazing is going to happen and they will miss it if they don't have it when they get this call of this amazing event. This is what voice mail is for. I propose a challenge to all two of you who read my blog [Johnny you don't count because you never answer your phone anyway] put your phone on silent and enjoy life the way it used to be without those interruptions all the time. There will still be a ton of interruptions, but one less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
da da DaDa da Daaa da da...
Post a Comment