I understand that some people supposedly have their lives/career mapped out for them before they have the ability to change it. Then when they get there, they don't want to disappoint anyone and/or they want to take the easy way out so they end up going that route anyway. Also it could be because they think they can't do anything else.
Here lately I have been getting the worst customer service everywhere I go. Each person has a look and a tone about them that makes you see how much they don't care about you. I have also worked in a setting where the employees were very burned out and didn't seem to care and it was an awful experience.
I encourage everyone to evaluate their path today and make sure that where your headed, your going to be happy. Because the world will be a better place. Thanks.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment